A clinical trial related to participants to provide statistics on drugs and medical devise, new therapies, vaccines or diagnostic procedures. Skin conditions like psoriasis and atopic dermatitis are the most widely identified problem. By sharing in clinical preliminaries, people cannot expect a progressively effective part of their own precise social protection, anyway they can similarly get to new meds and assist other individuals with the aid of adding to restorative research.
Case reports in Dermatology would be presented at this conference where actual case studies from the authors’ provides an accurate and real portrayal of the types of skin conditions primary care physicians encounters. This will help in providing new methods/approach towards any skin condition.
- Medical Reports and evaluation of Cosmetic Procedures
- Emerging strategies in Dermatology Treatments
- New trends in Aesthetic Medicine
- New development and Challenges in Cosmetology
- Issues encountered all through Treatment Procedures
- Track 1-1 Investigative dermatology
- Track 2-2 Experimental dermatology
- Track 3-3 Dermatomyositis
- Track 4-4 Hypohidrosis
- Track 5-5 Contact dermatitis
- Track 6-6 Cellulitis
- Track 7-7 Dermatologic surgery
- Track 8-8 Skin research and technology
- Track 9-9 Skin disease