Reconstructive surgery is the opposite of cosmetic surgery. It is determined totally on reconstructing the appearance of the body after damage or defect. It can moreover incorporate body enhancement methods considered to adjust or improve the body’s function or overall health. Reconstructive surgery deals both with defects the patient is born with, as well as those obtained through injury or disease.
- Track 1-1 Cleft lip and Palate
- Track 2-2 Congenital facial deformities
- Track 3-3 Breast reconstruction
- Track 4-4 Ear reconstruction
- Track 5-5 Facial reconstruction and face transplants
- Track 6-6 Burn repairs
- Track 7-7 Scar revisions