Pediatric dermatology is a combination of both dermatology as well as pediatrics. Pediatric dermatology is a medical specialty which deals with diagnosis also the treatment of disorders associated with hair, nails, and skin. It will also deal with cosmetic issues of the skin, scalp, hair, and nails. A medical practitioner who specializes in this subject of pediatric dermatology is named as a pediatric dermatologist.
This discipline includes the complex diseases of the neonates, hereditary skin diseases or genodermatoses, along with the numerous challenges of working with the pediatric population.
- Track 1-1 Skin care practices in infants
- Track 2-2 Pediatricians
- Track 3-3 Birthmarks
- Track 4-4 Atopic dermatitis
- Track 5-5 Genetic syndrome
- Track 6-6 Melatonin
- Track 7-7 Immunodeficiency
- Track 8-8 Hereditary and congenital skin problems